Bobbi Starr: "There have been some times when people have said, ‘I don’t agree with what you are doing’ or ‘you shouldn’t be doing this because porn is degrading towards women’. I don’t agree with that last statement because I call myself a feminist.
It sounds like it is a contradiction but the thing about feminism is that the entire movement was created by people who wanted to support women and their choice to choose for themselves. People who want to support women can still like porn. Also, people who want to support women can not like porn.
There has been this creation of this wide spectrum of pro-sex feminists as opposed to a more traditional or conservative feminist. There is a lot of literature out there that defends porn as not being degrading to women. There is also a lot of literature that says yes it is.
I don’t feel degraded because it is my decision. I know that if I did ever feel degraded or feel uncomfortable, all I need to do is say no and it would stop. I don’t think something that women have so much control over the situation can be considered degrading towards women.”
More:Inside Bobbi Starr
- myownlost reblogged this from feminism4fun
- nefariousaquarius reblogged this from feminism4fun
- sicksugar likes this
- vanitykillsx reblogged this from feminism4fun
- kikididit likes this
- beautifuldancewhore reblogged this from ebompraquemgosta
- udave likes this
- danaglover likes this
- oh-so-anne likes this
- adamtouthardcore likes this
- marcorigobelli reblogged this from ebompraquemgosta
- artistiquemeg reblogged this from zidapi and added:
- artistiquemeg likes this
- zidapi reblogged this from ebompraquemgosta and added:
- ebompraquemgosta reblogged this from feminism4fun
- feminism4fun posted this